Handing on your life’s work
Estate Administration and Probate
The passing of a loved one is difficult and we have seen many grieving families and loved ones become overwhelmed and stressed when it comes to what they need to do when someone has passed away. We are here to make the process a little easier for them during this difficult time.
Our Probate and Administration service is suited to you if you’ve been appointed the Executor of a loved one’s Will. We’re here to support you through this time and give you some guidance as we carry out your loved ones wishes and we can help as little or as much as you want.
There is a quite a bit involved when it comes to administering an estate and can be costly both in terms of time, emotion and money. Sometimes outsourcing some or all of that to our team who know the ins and outs of estate administration could the right investment for you and your family.
We can tailor a package to suit your needs.
GET US TO DO THE LEGAL STUFF – I.E. GETTING THE GRANT OF PROBATE OF THE WILL.
- Review the Death Certificate and Will;
- Attend to advertising of Notice of Intention to Apply for the Grant of Probate of the Will with the Queensland Law Reporter and the Public Trustee;
- Attend to drafting and submission of Supreme Court Application;
- Attend to any queries raised by the Supreme Court;
- Provide you with the Grant of Probate.
PROBATE AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
WE CAN PROVIDE AS MUCH OR LITTLE SUPPORT IN THE ESTATE ADMINISTRATION PHASE AS THE EXECUTOR WISHES INCLUDING:
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate of the Will;
- Guidance and support in completing insurance, financial institution and superannuation notifications and payment directions
- Notifying government agencies and other service providers (e.g. Council, Ergon, Private Health, etc);
- Transmission of real property and shareholdings.